CHARDONNAY RESERVE VILLARD
Chardonnay Expresion Reserve 2016
7 mois en fût
92/100 James Suckling
Casablanca Valley: Located between the Coastal mountain range and the Pacific Ocean,it enjoys a unique micro-climate with cool sea breezes, which extends the ripening period of the grapes, giving them the perfect balance of sugars and acids. The Casablanca Valley is recognised as Chile’s premium cool climate viticultural region.
Variety: 100% Chardonnay
Harvest: By hand
Origin: Casablanca Valley
Vinification: The grapes where crushed and pressed, then fermented in stainless steel tanks at low temperature (between 13ºC and 16ºC) for 20 days. A portion of the must initiated fermentation in stainless steel tank and two days later transferred to French oak hogsheads, where fermentation lasted 23 days. 20% of the wine was kept in barrels for 7 months with regular “batonage”. The other 80% was kept in stainless steel tanks. 3% of the wine did malolactique fermentation. It was then assembled and stored in stainless steel tanks prior to bottling
Aroma: Complex nose and structure derived from the combination of fruit, barrel fermentation and ageing in French oak. The wine displays soft tropical fruit and vanilla aromas and flavours.
Taste: Full-bodied, mouth filling wine with a long finish. Excellent drinking now, it will continue to develop and gain complexity with further bottle ageing.
- Vallée de Casablanca
16 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
vinsWEINGUT HÖLLERER "WOLFSGRABEN" ZWEIGELT
vinsMACON VILLAGES ALAIN CORCIA
vinsRIESLING KABINETT TROCKEN WEINGUT TRENZ
vinsPESSAC LEOGNAN, CHÂTEAU BARDINS 2015
vinsCAVA BRUT NATURE BODEGA DIGNITAT BRUT NATURE
- Promo !
vins"MALBEC DAY" PACK DEGUSTATION
vinsAOC MARSANNAY 2014 ROUGE 'CLOS DU ROY'
vinsPINOT BLANC ALSACE AOC
vinsRULLY 1er CRU AOC "MARISSOUS"
vinsMONTHÉLIE VILLAGE AOC 2010 ALAIN CORCIA
vinsPINOT NOIR HALTÝŘKY, STAPLETON–SPRINGER
vinsSYRAH RESERVA VILLARD
Les clients qui ont acheté ce produit ont également acheté...
vinsRIESLING ALSACE AOC
vinsULLS DE MEL VIN NATUREL BLANC
- Promo !