VILLARD SYRAH RESERVA
Chile, Casablanca Valley
11 mois en fût
100% Syrah Expresion Reserve 2015
91/100 James Suckling
Casablanca Valley: Located between the Coastal mountain range and the Pacific Ocean,it enjoys a uniquemicro-climate with cool sea breezes, which extends the ripening period of the grapes, giving them the perfect balance of sugars and acids. The Casablanca Valley is recognised as Chile’s premium cool climate viticultural region.
Variety: 100% Syrah
Harvest: By hand
Vinification: This wine is the result of various lots of Syrah vinified in small tanks. There was an avarage of 7 days of maceration at 8ºC prior to fermentation, then alcoholic fermentation lasted 10 days in temperature controlled stainless steel tanks at 28 to 30°C. The wine then had 7 days maceration on skins after fermentation prior to being drained. 60% of the wine was French and American oak aged for 11 months. The other 40% was kept in stainless steel tanks. Both components were then assembled and stored in tanks for a few months prior to bottling.
Aroma: Good integration of rich ripe varietal fruit with distinctive notes of cassis and red fruit, as well as an elegant touch of oak.
Colour: Deep purple red.
Taste: Fine varietal flavour of ripe plums and red berries with the added complexity of oak ageing. Well balanced, soft, with firm tannins and a long finish.
Ageing: Although perfectly balanced for current drinking, further bottle ageing would yield an even more complex wine.
- Vallée de Casablanca
16 autres produits dans la même catégorie :
vinsCÔTES-DE-BLAYE AOC "LA GABARE"
- Promo !
vinsMALBEC PACK DEGUSTATION
vinsSAINT NICOLAS DE BOURGEUIL " LES GRAVIERS "
vinsBODEGA DIGNITAT BRUT NATURE ORGANIC CAVA D.O.
vinsCHAMPAGNE GARDET 1er CRU BLANC DE NOIRS
vinsWEINGUT TRENZ RIESLING ERSTE GEWACHS "1er Cru"
vinsBOURGEUIL "LA COLINE"
accueilNOUVELLE-ZELANDE, SAUVIGNON BLANC, SALOMON
accueilNOUVELLE-ZELANDE, PINOT NOIR, "SPINNING" ANT MOORE
vinsVILLARD PINOT NOIR RESERVA